Attention to all property buyers: Newswav is offering a special RM10,000 instant cash rebate* for the first 10 users who registered & purchased any property! As part of the efforts to support the nation, Newswav came up with this initiative to not only help boost the local economy, but also reward our loyal users who are looking to purchase a property.
Besides, the Home Ownership Campaign (HOC) initiative means that 2021 is a favourable time to buy a property. For those who are not aware of the HOC, this government initiative is intended to provide support for homebuyers and stimulate purchase of properties.
Here is the list of benefits under the HOC initiative:
1. Stamp duty exemption for Instruments of Transfer
Enjoy 100% stamp duty exemption on Instrument of Transfer for any residential property up to RM1 million in value. For properties worth between RM1 million to RM2.5 million, pay only 3% stamp duty on the Instrument of Transfer.
2. Full stamp duty exemption on the Instrument of Securing Loan (up to RM2.5 million)
Enjoy further stamp duty exemption under this scheme.
3. Minimum 10% discount off the development’s purchasing price
As most down payments are 10% of the property’s selling price, you can save some of your hard-earned money for something else, like the furniture or interior design.
4. Easier to get additional goodies from the developer
It might be easier to get extra freebies thrown in as part of the purchasing package.
5. Overnight Policy Rate (OPR) is at its lowest level (1.75%)
Your loan interest rate will cost less for the time being.
The HOC initiative is set to end on May 31, 2021 and you definitely do not want to miss out on this exclusive opportunity. What are you waiting for? Register now and take advantage of this special offer at Newswav!
*Terms and conditions:
- This initiative will run from May 8, 2021 – June 30, 2021 and is open to all Newswav users aged 21 and above.
- Upon submitting your interest via the form, you will be contacted by Newswav’s business partner(s) in the course of the next 1-2 (one to two) months to introduce you to their property project(s).
- Instant cash rebate is given on a first-come first-served basis. A total of 10 (ten) instant cash rebates worth RM10,000 (ten thousand Ringgit Malaysia) each will be given upon the purchase of property, where only one instant cash rebate can be redeemed per user.
- Each user will be required to provide a copy of their NRIC and proof of property purchase for verification purposes. The name on the proof of purchase must be the same name as submitted on this form. Failure to do so may result in their instant cash rebate not being awarded.
- Only property purchased via Newswav’s business partner(s) will be eligible.
- Instant cash rebates are not transferable, exchangeable or refundable in any way.
- Newswav Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right at its absolute discretion, to postpone, reschedule and/or extend the initiative period and/or terminate the initiative at any given time without prior notice.
- Newswav Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to amend the mechanics, prizes, and terms & conditions of the initiative, as well as other aspects of the initiative without prior notice.
- By participating in this initiative, you agree to accept the terms and conditions specified above.